FINEEC has published Principles of online implementation that apply to the FINEEC audits of higher education institutions 2020-2024. The Principles of online implementation is an addendum to the Audit manual for higher education institutions 2019-2024.
FINEEC audits can be implemented either fully or partly online. Online implementation is possible at all stages of the audit process:
- agreement negotiations between FINEEC and the HEI,
- HEI’s self-assessment,
- Higher Education Evaluation Committee’s meeting for the appointment of the audit team,
- training and meetings of the audit team,
- briefing and discussion event,
- audit visit,
- Higher Education Evaluation Committee’s meeting regarding the final results of the audit,
- final seminar and
- the audit team’s and the HEI’s feedback on the audit process.
Different hybrid models (partial implementation online) are possible in all of FINEEC’s audits. A hybrid model can be applied in situations where individual audit team members, FINEEC’s employees or representatives of the HEI are prevented from participating in the on-site visit. Hearings and workshops can also be implemented online.
For more information
Mirella Nordblad, email@example.com, +358 29 533 5541Share on Facebook Share on Twitter