Audit of Oulu University of Applied Sciences
01/2017 - 03/2018
The audit of Oulu University of Applied Science’s quality system is conducted between January 2017 and March 2018. A three-day site visit is carried out in November 2017. The freely selected audit target chosen by Oulu University of Applied Sciences is the OAMK LABS -concept. The audit is carried out by a national audit team. The audit team members are:
- Vice-rector, Licentiate of Economic Sciences Merja Heino, Saimaa University of Applied Sciences (Chair)
- Development manager, Doctor of Military Sciences Johanna Anttonen, Military Academy
- Student Tero Haapala, Turku University of Applied Sciences
- Head of research funding, Doctor of Philosophy Kalle Korhonen, Kone Foundation
- Vice-rector, Doctor of Science (Technology) Anne Pohjus, Satakunta University of Applied Sciences.
The objective of the FINEEC audit is to support Finnish HEIs in developing quality systems that correspond to the European principles of quality assurance and to demonstrate that functional and consistent quality assurance procedures are in place in Finland both in institutions and on the national level.
The participating HEIs have themselves decided on the development and form of their quality systems, and the audit assesses the comprehensiveness, functionality and effectiveness of those systems. The audits are guided by the principle of enhancement-led evaluation that has formed into a strong tradition in Finnish evaluation practice. The goal is to help HEIs to recognise the strengths, good practices and areas in need of development in their operations. The institutions are supported in their efforts to reach their strategic objectives and in directing future development activities in order to create a framework for the institutions’ continuous development.
FINEEC is a member of the European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR) and is a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA).
The contact person of the audit at FINEEC
Karl Holm, Counsellor of Evaluation
firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 (0)29533 5509