- This event has passed.
Development of the educational profiles of higher education institutions
1.5.2018 – 31.12.2019
In 2018-2019, FINEEC carries out an evaluation which focuses on the development of the educational profiles of universities and universities of applied sciences. Central topics in the evaluation are the competence-base and working-life relevance of degrees. The evaluation will examine how well universities and universities of applied sciences have developed their educational profiles in the disciplines of social sciences, humanities, technology and economics.
An evaluation plan will be drafted by the planning team nominated by the Higher Education Evaluation Committee. The members of the planning team are:
- Vice rector Riitta Pyykkö, University of Turku (chair)
- Vice president Pekka Auvinen, Karelia University of Applied Sciences
- Development director Charlotta Collén, University of Oulu
- Senior lead, impact evaluations Katri Vataja, Sitra
- Student Markus Vierumäki, Lahti University of Applied Sciences
For further information, please contact:
Touko Apajalahti, tel. +358 29533 5502, email@example.com
Mira Huusko, tel. +358 29533 5565, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsi Mustonen, tel. +358 29533 5515, email@example.com
Mirella Nordblad, tel. +358 29533 5541, firstname.lastname@example.org