The Ministry of Education and Culture has appointed the Higher Education Evaluation Committee for the period of 1 December 2018 to 30 November 2022.
The Higher Education Evaluation Committee decides on project plans for the evaluations of HEIs, the composition of planning and review teams and the outcome of the audits of higher education institutions.
The members of the Higher Education Evaluation Committee are:
- Vice-rector Pekka Auvinen, Karelia University of Applied Sciences, chair
- Chief digitalisation officer Jaakko Kurhila, University of Helsinki, vice chair
- Dean Sari Harmoinen, University of Oulu
- Education Policy Adviser Ainomaija Rajoo, National Union of University Students in Finland (SYL)
- Dean Anne Kumpula, University of Turku
- Vice-rector Heikki Malinen, JAMK University of Applied Sciences
- Education Policy Adviser Anniina Sippola, Union of Students in Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences – SAMOK
- Dean Matti Sommarberg, University of Tampere
- Director of Academic Partnerships Camilla Wikström-Grotell, Arcada University of Applied Sciences
Mira Huusko, FINEEC, is the secretary of the Evaluation Committee.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter