FINEEC conducts an audit of Häme University of Applied Sciences. A two-day audit visit at HAMK is carried out 5-6 April 2022. The audit report is to be published in June 2022 on FINEEC’s digital audit platform.
The audit is conducted by the following audit team:
- emer.prof Eva Werner, Austria (chair)
- prof. Dr. Henrik Dindas, FOM University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- student Mia Brzakovic, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- PhD, leading expert Kaisa Lähteenmäki, MDI Ltd., Finland
The purpose of the audit is
- to evaluate whether the quality work in the HEI meets the European quality assurance standards,
- to assess whether the quality system produces relevant information for the implementation of the strategy and the continuous development of the HEI’s activities, and whether it results in effective enhancement activities,
- to encourage internationalisation, experimenting and a creative atmosphere at HEIs, and
- to accumulate open and transparent information on quality work at Finnish HEIs.
The focus of the audit is on the procedures used by the HEI to maintain and enhance the quality of its activities.
The FINEEC audits cover all the core duties of the HEI, that is, education, research /RDI and societal engagement. The strategic development of HEIs is supported in the audit by offering HEIs the possibility to select one of the evaluation areas. HAMK has chosen Design Factory as one of the evaluation areas. Benchlearning is one of the methods applied in the audits. The benchlearning partner is Fachhochschule Mannheim
The enhancement-led approach is applied in the audits. The goal of enhancement-led evaluation is to involve staff, students and stakeholders of a higher education institution (HEI) in recognising strengths, good practices and enhancement areas in the HEI’s activities. The aim is also to support HEIs in achieving their own objectives, thus creating a premise for the continuous development of HEIs.
The contact person at FINEEC
Marja-Liisa Saarilammi, Counsellor of evaluation, 029 533 5528, email@example.com
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter