- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Webinar: What did we learn from a cycle of institutional reviews?
27.11.2020 klo 12:00 – 13:30
Results and synthesis of institutional reviews of higher education institutions in Iceland and Finland
A joint webinar of FINEEC and the Quality Board for Icelandic Higher Education
Aim of the webinar
• To present and discuss results from meta-synthesis of institutional reviews conducted by Quality Board for Icelandic Higher Education and FINEEC.
• To share experiences and good practices on analysis of external quality assurance activities.
11.00 INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME
Professor Riitta Pyykkö, University of Turku, Member of the Quality Board for Icelandic Higher Education
11.10 LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE FIRST CYCLE OF REVIEWS IN ICELAND
Sigurður Óli Sigurðsson, Manager of the Quality Board for Icelandic Higher Education
11.40 LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE SECOND CYCLE OF QUALITY AUDITS IN FINLAND
Mirella Nordblad, Counsellor of Evaluation and Mira Huusko, Senior Advisor, FINEEC
12.10 COMMENTARIES AND DISCUSSION
Andrée Sursock, Senior Advisor, European University Association, Chair of the Quality Board for
Icelandic Higher Education
Dietlinde Kastelliz, Head of Department Audit and Consulting, AQ Austria
12.30 CLOSING OF THE WEBINAR
Professor Riitta Pyykkö, University of Turku
Webinar programme (pdf)
Please register for the webinar no later than 20 November 2020 using this link.
- Quality in focus. Quality audits of Finnish higher education institutions 2012-2024 (FINEEC)
- Institution-wide reviews in QEF1 (Quality Board for Icelandic Higher Education)
For more information, please contact
Mira Huusko, +358 29 533 5565, email@example.com and Mirella Nordblad,+ 358 29 533 5541, firstname.lastname@example.org